Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

9th Ramadhan- down n depressed

 Life is like that.

One time you are so full of joys n fun.

Next you find yourself in a corner crying your heart out for nothing.

Thats how I am today.

Thats what I feel.

Down and depressed.

Dont ask me why.

The reasons are endless.

In time like this I just want to vanish.

Just to move a step forward is sooooo hard.

I dont want to move forward.

I have nothing to look forward to.


My life sucks

I just want to die.

The end.

If you are reading this whole nonsense, than please dont judge me..I have to express myself so that I can think straight.I am just letting go of what is in my stupid head! I hope I will feel much better after I  'voice out' my feelings. Its hard when you hv no one to turn to..no want who listens..So I turn to my ever loyal blog..Always.

God, I am not alone. You r always here for me. Help me.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...