Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Kindda confused..

I am reaching 60.
59 to be exact.
So tell me, what should I do now?
Should I try something new in life?
Its too late for that, right?
Or should I just finish what started already?
Acually I have nothing more to look for in life.
I am done!
Drained
I am just trying to inhale n exhale
 without much thought of what future might bring.
Like I dont care any more.
Just go with the flow
And what ever will be will be.
I am going to enjoy the smallest thing that makes me happy
And
Not going to worry over things that is not of my concerned.
I am alone but not really alone, always surrounded by many love one.
I enjoy my space n I will not gamble for anything unappopiate.
I am me.
59 or 60 I will never change.
Why do I hv to change?
Do I have to?
Really?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...