Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Truth creeps in.


Guess what?
My new project. 
Out of the blue, I come to think of this.
You know me, when something pops out from this silly head, 
it MUST be carried out right away.
By hook or by crook?
No! 
By the blessing of Him.
'Must' meaning InsyaAllah.
So....Drum rolls please.....
From today onwards,
I am going to snap a foto of me, a selfie once a month.
I'm going to paste it here as a monthly update.
I hope to do this for the whole year.
Meaning that I will be having 12 photos of me in twelve posting.
The photos have to be the raw photos,
NO MAKE UPS, NO EDITING.
Except for adding a little 'effect' to the photos as not to make it too plain.
So, once a month there will be this old ugly me here.
Old, ugly Hani!
Bear with me okey...

Why?
Just wondering what nature has got to do with the aging proses.
Kinda curious acually.
I guess one year is enough to see some changes due to aging.
Lets see how fast the wrinkles creeps in..
As for the greys, that has to be kept to myself,sorry!
Grow old gracefully they say.
Pathetic too I guess..haha.
I am not afraid of getting old.
I am blessed to still be breathing at this age and hopefully more years to come.
My grandma passed away at 90+
My mom is still here alive and kicking.
( although her kicks r not like Ronaldo's kick any longer)
My aunts n uncles are still around too.
Thank goodness God,
 Alhamdullilah.
So, I ve said what have to be said and now I rest my case.

1st photo of the year is here.
'Hani' is the name.
'Reaching 60' is the game.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...