Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Now Za, let me alone for a moment...

So many test papers to be marked..
So little time given...
So tired...
So sleepy...
I am feverish and feel like my head is going to explode anytime now...
Trying to stay awake is a big problem here..
I turned to this thing they called 'the laptop' just to give me some fresh air..
Here I have friends that kept me company in the silence of the night...
I have someone that never failed to make me smile with some silly jokes...
I also have a few who shared their photos and stuff just to chase the boredom away.
Not to forget those who really like to keep me from doing my work by buzzing me at endless time..
Yes, that's you alright..
.Now just shut up and let me finish marking my test papers...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...