Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Only God knows why.

Guess what?
I did what I shouldnt have done.
I told myself repeatly,
Stop it.
But I still do it.
I hate myself for doing that.
I do not hate u
I just dont want anything to do with you anymore
Enough is enough
I know who you really are.
For ten years Ive been watching your steps.
I should avoid you at any circumstances
But I dont.
I keep on trying to provoke you
And like an experiment, I wait for the outcomes.
Stupid!
Be careful Hani!
Stop doing that.
I warned myself many times.
I know the danger coming
But....
Me and my hard headed self.
Listen to no one, not even my own inner voice.
God,
I frankly honestly hope that You will help me.
Please never let me repeat the mistake again.
Back off.
Stay clear of this.
Please.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...