Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thanks Ja...

Can't wait...Feb, March, April, May...and Jun.
Yes, this week has been one of my 'full of frustrations' week. Things just didn't go as planned. I was so upset with everything and there was no one I could turned to..Those were the days when you felt like hating urself and your bad karma..U know the feeling..Everybody knows it..The time when you just want to shut the world up.The time when you felt that you had made a fool of urself...Being silly and stupid.
Today I'm much better...I hope so. I'll be more positive and not expecting too much any more..People have limits and I should be aware of the limits. I have to bear in mind that life is not always about smiles, a little tear will spice it up and makes the rainbow colourful..
Talking about rainbow, when is the last time you see a rainbow? Yup, its very rare now and I don't know why but I do miss the rainbows...
So dear Ja and Wan, InsyAllah see both of you in Jun.........
Love,
Mummy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...