Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Please don't hate me...

I have so many things on my mind..Who haven't?? Sometimes I wish that I have two more extra hands n of course a bigger brain so that I can do the thinking much better..When it comes to deciding between two choices, then this is my worst fear. I always tend to choose the wrong choice. No matter how hard I tried, I'll end up regretting my decision...
Today its not about choices...its about what should I do when I promised someone something I myself am not sure about..This is really making me go crazy. I've been thinking over n over again..What have I done??Never did I intend to hurt anyone..May be I'm the victim of circumstances...So, tell me what should I do now...What What What??? I feel so trapped and unable to find any solution to this silly problem...
May be I should just tell the truth and apologise..Am I brave enough to do that? No, that will make me look like a fool..Right, I am a fool!
Where are you..I really need you now to help me go thru this uncomfortable time..at least just tell me that everything will be OK..and nobody is going to kill me...HuuHuHUuuu!!!

Dear XXX,
If u happened to be here and read what is written here then I wanted to say I am sorry.
I just can't keep my promise any longer coz it is killing me from the inside. I have to tell the truth, can't keep it a secret much longer..Sorry, I broke my promise. I think it is better for us to just tell her that and be there for her...always be there for moral support, always a friend in need..So, do you still want to kill me for breaking my promise? Kill me n you won't be able to eat your favorite ' steam chicken' any more..better think twice if I were you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time dont promise if u cannot fulfill it. Just Say Insaallah.

Anonymous said...

??????? don't know what to say, sorry1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...