Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wad 7 Selatan

I sit here, in this familiar place. Looking back at those memories, down the narrow corridors where once upon a time I used to cry my heart out, totally depending on God's miracle to give you a second chance in life..I was so afraid of losing you. So afraid to be alone. And God answered my prayers..
And now, here I am again..the same place, the same familiar smell and familiar faces..but the feeling inside is not the same anymore.. Why do people do things to hurt others? Why do people always forget to remember that hearts are like crystals..Once broken, you can never make it right again...Never.
Looking at you laying there sick n helpless.. I traveled down the memory lane over and over again. I am taking care of you now just like before, still trying to make you feel better, still giving you the moral supports, still praying for your health and still doing everything possible to make you comfortable..Do you ever try to notice? Try at least once...
Here I am, full of tears but with the different reasons...
God, now I know, You took him away from me the last time I was here..Look at me now, standing in this corner, alone n lonely...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Siapa masuk wad ni, colonel sanders ke?.Dulu dia masuk wad dan keluar pd 22.10.2003, betul tak? Hrp bkn dia..org lain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...