Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New year, old me.


Nothing new, years come n go.
Being a little bit older
and hoping to be a little bit wiser too.
Getting old is a blessing.
Not everybody deserves it.
Well at least you live long enough to see how time makes things change.
I changed and I hope for the better.
You changed too.
Time changes my hair colour, turning grey each n everyday.
Time changes the texture of my skin, more n more wrinkles already.
Time changes my priorities in life.
Some things that I used to enjoy before are not in my list anymore.
Some things that I used to hate turns out to be not so bad after all.
Life is soooooo confusing sometimes.
But...
Time doesnt effect the rhythm of my heart.
My love for my love ones is as it is.
Hoping and wishing God will keep us together and happily ever after.

Time waits for no one.
So hurry up, make up your mind..
What resolutions are you trying to achieve next year?
Is it the same old one?
The one you make every end of the year and
come every new year, you did nothing about it.

Last but not least, happy new year all of you.
Thank you for being in my life.
God bless everybody reading this.
Let us step forward with a step at a time and go on living until the last breath with dignity.
Will you still be with me, bear with me and tolarate my nonsense here?
Will you still be visiting my blog like you used to?
Thank you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...