Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Monday, February 24, 2020

Instinct

Yup, there is something bothering me.
This feeling.
Instinct, may be God is trying to give me a hint.
Frankly speaking, I am uneasy.
I sense something is not right.
Not going to be alright.
Out of nowhere, this kind of silence seems disturbing.
The chill that comes with it.
Am I smelling the smell of death.
Whose death?
Mine?
Whose turn now?
This is not the question of fear.
When my time is due I will go .
Redha.
Its not me that makes me worried.
Its her.
Without me who is going to take care of her?
Who is going tend to her needs.
Who will b there for her?
God, I just hope that I can take care of her till her last breath.
If I were to be here for her please give me the best health for her sake.
Grant me patience and strength
Redha.
Always.
But tonite I don't know why..
My heart keeps skipping beats.
Something somewhere somehow
God is giving me signals.
Signals for what I am not sure.
Keeping my mind positive.
Mayb something nice is coming my way.
Maybe some happy returns.
Maybe.
Meanwhile I am soooooooo worried.
Dup dap...
Here we go again, missing another beat.
Hope for the best and
Get ready for the worst.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...