Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Your excuses are making me sick!

Sorry for loosing my temper just now.
Ok, now I am trying to be more sensible.
What?
What do you expect? I'm human right?
Human makes mistake..
Sometimes they make excuses.
That is what I am doing right now.
Excuses.
I am here now is because I have nothing else to do.
Bad excuse.
I am here now because I am alone and can't think of something better to do.
Bad excuse.
I am here now because I like to be here, managing my blog.
Good excuse.
Why make excuses when telling the truth is not hard after all?
Tell you what, next time you feel like making an excuse,
make sure you can come up with the best excuse ever..
Have you ever heard of people jumping off the cliff just because I told them to do so?
Try that excuse if you wish to..
At least I know I am the last thing on your mind before you take off.
Honoured? yup.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...