Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bye bye KT

Today is the last day in Kuala Terengganu. Time sure flies when you are enjoying urself. now I am in my last session that is the presentation part. God, I hate this session. I used to avoid from being the one who has to do the micro teaching..This goes for today too. I rather be doing the written work rather than standing up in front of everybody and making a fool of myself..I find it really hard to express myself freely in public..May be I am lacking in self confidence.Why? don't ask me why..God nows! But it's kind of funny thou..My friends used to tease me for having this attitude since I'm not the quiet type, in fact I'm so bubbly n talkative...Ops! I think I heard my name is being called....No, no, no, no................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...