Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Saturday, October 25, 2008

This is beautiful

YOU SAY
GOD SAYS

You say: 'It's impossible'
God says: All things are possible

You say: 'I'm too tired'
God says: I will give you rest

You say: 'Nobody really loves me'
God says: I love you

You say: 'I can't go on'
God says: My grace is sufficient

You say: 'I can't figure things out'
God says: I will direct your steps

You say: 'I can't do it'
God says: You can do all things

You say: 'I'm not able'
God says: I am able

You say: 'It's not worth it'
God says: It will be worth it

You say: 'I can't forgive myself'
God says: I Forgive you

You say: 'I can't manage'
God says: I will supply all your needs

You say: 'I'm afraid'
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear

You say: 'I'm always worried and frustrated'
God says: Cast all your cares on ME

You say: 'I'm not smart enough'
God says: I give you wisdom

You say: 'I feel all alone'
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...