Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Monday, October 27, 2008

FOR THE SAKE OF MY PUPILS - A MURAL










Painting is one of my passions..

But I stopped drawing,sketching and painting years back..

Why?

Because once upon a time I drew a portrait of someone special.

Tt was the best portrait I've drawn..

The day he broke my heart I get rid of the drawing for good .

I burnt my drawing tools

I swear never will I draw again.

I stick to my words.

Today I start drawing again but not portraits.

Just a simple landscape, fit for the children.

I love to paint but this morning while painting,

tears choked my throat...

I managed to smile

and cried inside.

My friend looked at me and said

"You smile with teary eyes.."

I looked at her and this is my answer

"Wet paint gets in my eyes...."



BROKEN HEART JUST NEVER HEAL !!!!






1 comment:

rinaabdullah said...

wahh.. nice painting la kak! really nice.. nnt buleh book u to paint my daughters room la..surely they will like it.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...