Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kuala Terengganu I'm here..


Today, I'm going to attend a short course in Kuala Terengganu. It is about the usage of ICL in the classrooms...We have been to this course over and over again..kinda sick of the same old thing..You can't teach an old dog new tricks they say..But who is the old dog?? Not me..Hehehe..Anyway see the brighter side is much better..I assume we will have the opportunity to browse the town searching for "batiks" and what not...I'll be meeting old friends and I consider myself lucky to get away from the havoc we are having in school right now.Back in school the "Jubli Emas' preparations are going on and I tell you, I have loads of things to do...Yes!! I needed a break. Thank you GB for letting me be here today..Yes, you are right..
I AM AN OPTIMIST.

(By the way dear, I'm goin to miss u...)

1 comment:

nikki said...

jemputlah ke rumah(kapal pecah)petang ni...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...