Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Monday, October 26, 2009

My mistake

When I am alone and lonely, I turn to food for comfort.
When I am upset about something, I go to the refrigerator.
When I am happy, I cook extra special dishes for everybody including me.
When I celebrate something nice, eating out is a must.
People bribe me with food all the time
(Coz they know, the way to my heart is thru my tummy)
I even reward myself with food when I deserve a reward.
I enjoy cooking,
I enjoy eating too.
These are my mistakes.
And this is the result of the mistakes I have made.

OVERWEIGHT

So you think I should start dieting again,shouldn't I?
(Please, no answers required..)

5 comments:

relevan said...

Small mistake never mind lah cikgu..

LIPISLADY said...

Its ok cikgu, u look cute, but never add anymore.

Tok Ngah said...

I was about to punch some words but you need no answer. hehehe. Buat la apa pun, janji you happy.

hani@debumelukut said...

itu yg susahnyer lipislady, nak stay cmni payah tul.tambah berisi ada lah

hani@debumelukut said...

Tokngah u better keep it to urself coz i know whats on ur mind..hehehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...