Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My doter Iffah, TQ for the mothers day wish.

Iffah is right.
Knowing me well.
Knowing her well.
Thank you Iffah,
You spell out my thoughts.
Yes, the five of you
Always make me see
the better and the worst side
of me.
Accept me as I am.
Like it or not,
I am your mummy.
Will always be.
Neither the best one.
nor the worst one
But the only one.
I luv u all.


Mummy,,
let your frusteration blown in the air,
let you inhale the oxygen of happiness.
shout the things you hate the most,
loosen up your stiffen body,
sniffs the air of freedom,
let the sun shines on you,
as people can see who the real you,
let the negatives alone,
they will not come to chase you,
unless you want it to be,
don't regret the things you cannot change,
it will make your heart hurt,
be faithful,
SMILE Mummy SMILE,
MUMMY,
let papa be your protector,
forgive him for his wrongs,
let us your five jokers,
make you laugh everyday,
TILL DEATH DO US APART,
I'm lucky that you're mine,
and no one can ever change it(:
your flower,
SAIDATUL AFIFAH AUNI SAIPUDDIN


2 comments:

myQza said...

selamat hari ibu kak!:)

Granny Hani said...

Happy mothers day to u too sItEDI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...