Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

being stupid like always


When I am lonely
I become stupid.So stupid.
First
I turned to those that I thought can help me beat the loneliness
And what I got is disappointment.
I picked the wrong person to turn to
that is why I said I am stupid.
Second
I hope I can beat loneliness by just sharing it with someone
trying to get some attention like always.
I am human,.. Second silly mistake.
I should bear in mind that loneliness is something not to be shared,
I have to face it alone
Third
I get angry when nobody wants to waste time with me.
I feel rejected
and I am being ridiculous
Brainless!
Why should I be mad at people for not being here for me?
I am a nobody and I should understand that.
Fourth
I feel sorry for myself.
This pathetic old, fat n ugly lady is so neglected
Alone n will always be.
Pity me.
As if this is my first time being alone.
Lastly...
I am stupid alright.
Stupid for believing that out there...
There are people like me,
just like me.
As stupid as me.

5 comments:

Wan Mohd Nazdmi said...

lucky
First
I turned to you that I thought can help me beat the loneliness
And what I got is happiness.
I picked the right person to turn to
that is why I said I am lucky.
Second
I hope I can beat loneliness by just sharing it with you
trying to get some attention like always.
I am human,.. Second best approach.
I should bear in mind that loneliness is something that has to be shared,
I shouldnt face it alone as i got you
Third
I feel happy when you want to waste time with me.
I feel appreciative
and I am being so smart
Why should I be sad if there is someone like u?
I am not all alone and I should understand that.
Fourth
I feel happy for myself.
This lucky , fat n ugly guy is so blessed
no longer Alone n will always be.
cheers for me
As if this is my last time being alone.
Lastly...
I am smart alright.
Smart for believing that out there...
There are people like me,
just like me.
As smart as me.

Granny Hani said...

wahai anakanda 'a love too strong to die..
Yes u r right, CikNi will always be here for u,like it or not i will always be ur nagging aunty.hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Salam Kak,

I stumbled upon your blog recently and nak kata I have become a regular visitor tidak juga but once in a while bila nampak link to your blog memang I akan click on it. Maybe some of what you have written touched my heart. Tapi walaupun negative it may sound, I agree with you; loneliness cannot be shared. Orang tak akan faham masalah kita, worst still, they may laughed at us behind our back. So choose friend wisely Kak; sometimes it is better to bottle everything inside us; meletup pun meletuplah. Muga Tuhan memberi ketenangan buat kita

Granny Hani said...

tq anonymous..u r right.loneliness is not a game that u hv the power to stay in or out..u just don't hv any other options..so live wt it..

Maiyah said...

stupid.. im

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...