Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Thursday, December 17, 2009

InsyaAllah

Look at me.
I am not young any more.
Is it something wrong with being old?
I may be old but at the moment I am free from hospital bills.
Alhamdullilah.
Look at me.
I am not beautiful.
never been beautiful all my life time.
far from attractive.
But what is wrong with that?
I believed that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Inner beauty is what matters most.
I am not perfect but I am in one piece.
Alhamdullilah
Look at me.
I am not that successful in life.
Nothing wrong with that coz not everybody is.
I have my downhills
my failures and my regrets.
But I believed that God is listening.
He sure is....
InsyaAllah.

3 comments:

Ira Bella said...

Aslkum, sedap baca blog ni.Akak memang bijak berpuisi.

Rendah diri rasanya nak mempelawa akak ke blog daif hambe www.ratudewicinta.blogspot

saya baru nak berjinak-jinak berblog sedangkan orang lain sudah ke angkasa

Ateh Nour said...

Assalamualaikum cikgu Hani, Selamat Tahun Hijrah 1431, semuga Allah memberkati dirimu dengan kelebihan dari tahun2 yang lalu...AMIN

Unknown said...

Salam ingatan di angin lalu..lama tak nampak cikgu ni kat VF..anyway u have a lovely heart cikgu..always make me falling in love wit ur karya and ur self...do take care...god bless u..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...