Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Emelda Marcos must be smiling..


I am so obsessed with shoes..I got more shoes than I could think off..Shoes, sandals, pumps, slippers,boots and all those stilettos,kitty heels, high heels and the best of all is plain comfortable 'Clarks', 'Hush Puppies','Scholl' and 'Lewry', ' I love to buy the feminine type, with ribbons n bits and I hate broad ends .My foot wear comes in various colour to suit my outfits but black is the most popular one.
Whenever I stand in front of my shoe corner as i call it, my most common complaint is "Takde kasut yg sesuai laa hari ni..." and I'll get this responds from my family members who happened to be sick of me saying that..." Tu yang berlambak tu, bukan kasut nama nya tu..."
Normally when I go out to the mall, when I say " Mummy masuk tengok kasut jap....tengok jer ".....That means after this we all can go home but not before ...Never! As if I am not in my normal mood if I don't peek into those shoe shops and bring back a pair or two..not always, sometimes!
Well, may be this is my point of weakness. Guess what, buy me a new pair of shoes and I'll sure will vote you for the next election....
But today I don't have time to go buy any shoes cos I am going to a reunion party with my ex schoolmates. The theme is 'The seventies'.... Tak de kasut yang sesuai laa, nak pakai yang mana ni...????
Kan dah kata.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SURE DIA SUKA N RASANYA GULING2 LAGI.......
SAUDARA DIA KE? RASANYA BANYAK YANG PERNAH TENGOK HEHEHEEEE!
BANYAK LAGI KAT KEDAI KAN KAN KAN?
TAHNIAHHHHHHH!

Ieda J said...

Wah akak...
Dahsayat...banyak giler collection...
kalau tokey kedai kasut tengok nih..
tersenyum lebar dia....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...