Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Like always...resolutions

New year is creeping in. Its time for a new resolution..Like always, I got a list of resolutions and I bet you do too. This year it might be a bit different. I'm going to be more positive and strong.They say "Grow old like wines..Gets better with age!"
And these are what I have in mind...MY 2009 RESOLUTION. I have a few more days to think of something better but at the moment here they are...

- To leave behind what I considered as confusing and heartbreaking.
-Start fresh by focusing on my career,health and making the best of my final days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ni baru ya laa!!!.Kalau jatuh kena bangun,kalau luka kena balut,kalau hilang kena ganti,buat sendiri la.Jangan harapkan simpati org nanti hari pun petang.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...