Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The excess baggage

Why eh? My weighing machine is not being costumer friendly with me lately. The reading is stuck to the previous one..Lazy to move or what? Please dear machine, do not make me mad, u won't like me when I am mad.I thought during the fasting month u should move anti clockwise but now u are in no condition of moving to that direction.Come on what happened??
Hahaha...as if I don't know. I know it and u know it too...Yes, it must be the 'Jala Mas, Buah Tanjung, Akok' or 'Pengat, Serawa Telur,Ketupat sotong' that glued the needles. Or may be the 'kerutup Daging, Ayam percik, Gulai kawah' or 'Cendol, Air Bandung,Air soya' or 'Late night Roti Canai n Colek Campur Kg Cerang'
Well now it is clear n loud,the verdict is.....
The weighing machine is not guilty,
I AM.

4 comments:

Maiyah said...

salam.. bulan posa mmg byk gangguan hehe

Anonymous said...

You might be the next contestant for 'The Biggest Loser' series.

keh keh keh!

Granny Hani said...

hahahaa...and I might win too.

Granny Hani said...

Kebaya kita tu maiyah, nampak nyer kena simpan balik dah...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...