Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sarcastic people like you need to be recycled

People can be so annoying that even thinking about it makes me want to throw up. Am I mad at someone? Hot? Temper? Yes, you bet I am.I am sick to the bottom of my stomach!
I find it very irritating when people just forget to be kind. Let alone being thankful. That happens when they think that their money rules..Money has the power, I am very sure of that but money alone can't correct every single mistakes done..Sometimes, money makes matters worst.
I may be broke but I have my dignity and you have no right to humiliate me in what ever way coz I am not here for your money..I may just do what you keep on telling me to do..Let us see who is going to eat the words...
People like this one almost forget that God is listening..



Don't worry, I'll provide the 'Maggi chilli sauce' if the words taste blunt!

2 comments:

DrSam said...

money, power etc. never failed to nurture arrogance and disrespect others. Lets not forget those are just 'temporary'.

Ask and pray to God to bless us with utmost patience. And pray also that those people, who forget there is still life after death, to wake up from their sleep.

Granny Hani said...

Tq DrSam, I am much better now but it takes a while to let go of the burning temper..tak pasal2 kerana org ni kurus posa saya hari ni..hehehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...