Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wedding @Syawal


Makdik dah selamat di ijabkabul kan di malam hari raya. Esuk majlis persandingan dan kenduri kesyukuran. Semalam sehari suntuk 'open house Aidilfitri' di rumah ku. Hari ni aku nak focus on the last minute preparation for the wedding reception. Lots of thing to be done but still have time to sit in front of the laptop.Hehehe...tak sah kalau tak terconggok kat sini.Jap lagi nak start laa..But before I go, just to say..Raya is sooooo tiring but I am enjoying every minute of it. The wedding preparation is so tiring too and as I have said, I am enjoying every minute of it too.Every minute of it!
Just that...However occupied my mind is right now, I still wish YOU were here.

2 comments:

Maiyah said...

Salam.. wah kawin time rya.. ziarah raya n bertandang tgk orang kawin hehe

Relevan said...

Hepi weding day yak..n selamat hari raya..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...