Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Monday, June 22, 2009

IF THINGS WERE DIFFERENT

When I am alone
I think of how nice it is to have someone around.
Someone I can talk to
Someone I can listen to
Someone to laugh at my jokes
Someone that makes jokes and made me laugh
Someone that will share my dream
Someone that will have me in their dreams
Someone I can enjoy the dinner with
Someone I can just sit with
Someone to grow old with
Someone that will be there for me
In good times or bad
In sickness or in health
Sometimes when I am alone,
I wish I am not
Suddenly I realised
That I am sitting here alone
and loneliness is with me.

2 comments:

Dr Chenta said...

tika kesunyian mmg kita memerlukan seseorang di sisi namun itulah antara waktu yg sgt sesuai utk kita memadu cinta dengan 'kekasih sejati' dlm sujud tawaduq merintih belas kasih cintaNYA....

Granny Hani said...

Ku temui kasih sejati hanya lah pada Dia. Kasih sesama makhluk hanya lah sementara yang kekal Allah jua.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...