Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Monday, June 1, 2009

The day after


My daughter Ja is here.
and so is Iffah.
My son Along is going back to KL this morning.
Kimi is in Bangi already
Hubby is on the move.
As usual.
Come n go
Come n go
Sometimes I am alone
Sometimes everybody is around
Sometimes I am alone
in a crowd.
Sometimes laughter is everyehere
Sometimes loneliness lingers
Sometimes I wish to dissapear into thin air.
And see if I am being missed..
Am I?
Will I?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, never!

3 comments:

rerama salju said...

macam nilah hidup kak,kadang2 sunyi,kadang2 happy...tapi wajah akak tetap berseri kan?apa rasia?nampak mudaaaaa jer...

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

selamat bercuti cikgu

Tok Ngah said...

Go into cyber and live and re-live the life that you wish.

But then, kehidupan ni kan reality. With the sweet, sour, bitter, tasteless trimmings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...