Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Monday, September 15, 2008

My heart.


Do you know what it takes to mend a broken heart?
To live again and love again
To smile again and laugh again
To step forward again with dignity...
Do you know what it takes to be able to trust someone again?
To believe again and to accept again
To forgive again and to forget again...
Do you know what it takes to let life goes on?
To loved again and to be loved again
To cherish again and to dream again...
Do you know that you have given me the strength?
To help me stand up again after the fall
and your endless love
makes the difference.
Thank you...
Do you know what it takes to love someone like you?
Every breath and every thing I do
I'll do it for you... ...
because I love you
and I really do...
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...