Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I forgot....again

The trouble with me is I always remember faces but forgot/forget names...It is so annoying to pretend that you remember who is talking to you where as to address him/her as what is still a question.
Sometimes the person talking to you seems so familiar that it will be to rude to pop out the question.."I'm sorry but do I know you?"
What should I do..Okey, enjoy the encounter and go on pretending that this human being rings my bell and at the same time my mind is scanning the whole universe searching for answers..and I will get the answers just about too late. Always!
Please don't hate me...Whoever you are, TQ, your presence is a blessing. TQ again.

3 comments:

aisha said...

hehehe..ala biase la 2 kak hani..it happens 2 me ol d time!

xtau cmne la nk overcome problem ni knkn? dh bguni mkn kismis pn same gak..haihh

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

you are not alone laa, saya pun macam tu gak....

itu menunjuk kan umur kita dah tua kot...hihihi

Unknown said...

kadang2 tu, org kenal kita sbb baca blog kita... whereas, we don't know them, coz they are not bloggers.

Pastu, kena tegur kat pasar, "Ahan ye? Tak bawak Husna?"

Terkulat2 nak put a name to the face.

Bila tanya, dia jawab, "Saya baca blog awak! Tahu nama awak, anak awak dan semua kawan2 awak!"

Scary siotttt....

muahahaha.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...