Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Sunday, September 21, 2014

straight from my heart

Trying to please people,
All my life that is what I always do
There are times when I should have said no but I didn't
Saying yes and breaking my own heart.
Sometimes I smiled at things that hurt me most,
Sometimes I trusted the wrong person,
Sometimes I let myself being used.
Its hard being like this.
I hate myself for this but what are the choices that I havez.
None.
Life is like this all the way.
Been living in this unfair way all the time.
Sometimes I just feel like I want to have a long n deep sleep
And
Never to wake up again.
Sometimes I just need a friend,
Someone to turn to
Someone that cares
Someone that listens
Someone who do not take me for granted
God, sometimes I just crumbled inside.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...