Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Rindu kelmarin

First time celebrated my birthday was 45 years ago.
I was 9 then.
Zaman x ramai yg ber'birthday party',
Tapi ayah tak pernah lupa birhday anak2.
Sambut besar besaran pulak tu,
Tahun 1969
I remember well,
That pink frock with shinny bits all over the dress.
That big cake with colurful candles on it.
The ballons, the papercups n plates.
And the guest brought all sorts of presents
The only problem was,
Almost all of them were not my friends.
Huhuhuhuuuu....!
My dear father invited his friends that bring along their children.
Some of them were my sister's classmates.
My sister who is 3 years older than me were enjoying herself with her friends
Me?
I was sulking at one corner.
Nobody told me to invite someone I knew
So I did not but regreted it sooooo much.
Silly me, trying to hide my tears.
But father tried hard to patch up the broken heart.
At last I managed to smile, to enjoy myself n to feel loved
Macam tu lh sikap ayah, pandai baiki hati ini.
Satu2 nya lelaki yg buat saya rasa amat disayangi.
Ayah,
Hari ni saya dah jadi orang tua se tua ayah dulu.
Saya tak perlu kek hari ni
Tak perlu belon
Tak perlu hadiah
Saya hanya nak restu ayah.
Agak2 ayah tau tak hati saya pecah berderai?
Dah la pecah, tak siapa yg cuba betulkan...
If only you were here.
Ayah, I really really really miss u sooooooooo much.
Al Fatihah buat dear Ayah.



2 comments:

Ibu n Abah said...

Al Fatihah buat arwah kedua ibu baoa kita...
Mereka meninggalkan kenangan plg manis buat kita...

Kakcik Seroja said...

HAppy belated birthday Dear...

dah deactivated fb buat sementara, jadi tak nampak birthday kengkawan...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...