Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Bila semua dah terbang keluar dari sarang.

I hate good byes.
I hate looking at the empty spaces that once were pack with people.
I hate going to the kitchen and there's only the sound of the leaking tap.
I hate seing the washing machine doing nothing.
I hate eating alone.
I hate the sight of the empty chairs.
I hate the silence.
I hate everything when I am alone.
Alone again after having a blast of a time with  my love ones.
God knows how long it will take for me to be back to normal.
Yup,being alone is not a problem.
 Its ok to be alone and I' ve been alone for sometime already.
The problem is being alone after spending good time with all of them.
The goodbyes are hard.
Heartbreaking.
When will I see them again?
InsyaAllah...
Panjang umur jumpa lagi.
Jumpa dan seterusnya macam ni lah...
Sepi hati seorang ibu tua.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...