Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

His new hobby, my new 'kerja' adding to my endless list.

Ikan yg pakai topi oren tu Imaad punya
Ikan yg bintik hitam dan baju merah tu Iyaad punya
Ikan yg ada tudung merah tu Arman punya
Lisha punya yg baju kuning ada bintik hitam.
Haah?
Grandmommy still cant tell which is which..
The fish are all the same apart from small differences here n there.
Never mind, if that makes you happy go ahead.
Just make sure everybody have one.
But which one is mine Imaad?
Imaad says..
" Jenmommy dah tua nak main ikan jugak ke?"
Wow!
It hits me like a wrecking ball.
Dush! Right on the forehead.
Yer lah,  yer lah.
Jenmommy ngaku kalah lah
My task is just to look after your fish.
Making sure they survive.
Dont worry about that.
So by the end of the day I am appointed with one more job.
Tukang cuci akuarium!
Whatever !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...