Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Dont read.

It will always b my fault.
The blame is always on me.
Yup.
Always.
Why?
Let me tell u why...
Becoz I am stupid thats why.
I let people used me.
They expect me to b perfect.
No flaws.
They never try to accept me as I am.
Always judging my steps and ways.
I am far from perfect, I know that.
I am trying to make the best out of everything.
But the only medal that I got is this
Good for nothing me!
Well, listen,
Please dont expect too much.
I am sick of trying to please everybody.
I am tired.
Worn.
I crumbled inside everytime people treat me like rubbish.
Mayb I should stop letting people do this to me.
I am sick of it!
So so sick of it!
God please, let me have the courage to end all this nonsense.
I am too old for dramas,
I just want to b happy.
Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...