Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Prevention is better than cure

Yes, thats what they said.
I know that long ago
But
I did not practice it!
So now since prevention is out of question,
I have to try to find a way to cure.
Or at least to hold.
To freeze the approching matter.
Can I?
The doctors told me that changing my lifestyle,
my eating habits helps a lot.
But they also said that once the thing stick to you, it remains.
The only thing you can do is prevent it from getting worst.
So thats what I'm going to do.
After being given 3 month trial period,
I am going to make the best of it.
I am on a strict low sugar, low fat, low carb diet.
Hopefully by 3 months time, the sugar level in my blood will drop.
Hopefully. InsyaaAllah.
So all of you please.....
Give me your moral support.
Help me make it although I know its going to be hard.
Stand by me
Support me.
Pray for my success.
And a huge thank you
For the love.
For everything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...