Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nape ek??

Gud morning everybody...
It is the break of dawn now and I have been here for a couple of minutes trying to figure out some answers for some silly questions that crosses my mind over and over again...
Why???????????
Why did the phone rang when I was in the toilet?Always! But it just stopped the minute I tried to answer...Nak makan sabun orang yg memanggil ni...
Why was my number not the lucky ones they called out during the lucky draws...but never failed to be called when we were in the middle of choosing someone to do something unwillingly?? the unlucky draws............
Why am I here when I should be getting ready for the 'Subuh Prayer' ???
Well, got to go now.
Solat!...................
God have all the answers.

InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hani The Answer is very simple..Next time u dont go to toilets regularly.. especially bila perut sakit. U tahan bila agak2 dah nak... baru gi toilet..klu duit belebih pasang talian sambungan dalam toilet...u solve the problems.......sori hani....

Anonymous said...

Aikk! tak tido ke? Lain kali call la, boleh chatting.jadi burung hantu dgn ikan sepat.(org JB)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...