Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Make up my mind

I think the most difficult thing to do is to decide.
To make the correct decision is so mind bursting.
But sometimes whether I like it or not
I have to make the decision.
I have to choose the best option.
I must try to take the chances.
How am I going to know whether this is the right decision ?
How am I going to avoid facing the risks?
Well, how ever well I study my case,
I believed God will guide me with my decisions
and God have the right to choose the best one for me
God knows what is the best...
And as for you out there,
My decision is not because I hate you
but because I love you and just making sure that you
have all the happiness that you deserved.
Just remember...
This is not easy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...