Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Can't thank you enough

 

Thank you for the good time.

Thank you for the memories.

Thank you for the joys n laughter.

Thank you for being here for me.

Thank you for the hugs n kisses.

Thank you for the love.

Thank you for accepting me as I am and forgiving my flaws.

Last but not least, most of all, thank you for being you...







Thank you for the 'doa' that I received.
Loads and loads of well wishes from everybody and everywhere.

Footnote.
Birthday presents in the form of food, all gone already...hehehe.
Cookies
Cakes
Desserts
Fruits
Chocolates
Sweet potatoes? Really?
Sweet potatoes from someone sweet enough to come all the way just to deliver it. You know who you are and I love you for your effort.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...