Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Neneks day out

We the 'neneks' went shopping.
We bought some toys.
Our kind of toys.
We love gadgets.
Those that makes life in the kitchen easier.
Wow! So many new gadgets on the rack.
We were fascinated by almost everything.
"I want to buy that mini chopper!"
Said me.
But I know I got more than enough choppers already.
Just that I still need to buy this new upgrade type.
Well, you can guess what happens next.
I bought one.
My friends bought one too.
We all bought that chopper

Then we moved to another part of the shop.
We picked up that cute thing.
Need to buy this too.
We examined almost everything on display.
We thought that we need everything.
And the worst part was, we ended buying ridicules gadgets.
We called them 'toys for grandmas'.
Kitchen toys.


Come on grandmas....
Lets go home..
After stuffing ourselves with what they called 'oden'
(Which they say is a kind of Korean food)
We managed to squeezed ourselves in the car n drove off.
Today we are the happy neneks going home with new toys.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...