Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Tini and Hani

Tini and I.
Known her since school days
So much memories growing up together.
Tini is a strong woman.
Knowing the right thing to do at the right time.
Where as me, always in trouble.
Tini has her days, the ups n down.
She is a strong lady.
She overcomes her obsticles without a hinch
Calm like a duck swimming gracefully in a lake,
without showing the fight to paddle endlessly.
I, on the other hand is so opposite of her.
When I have problems, I shout out to every living soul.
Trying hard to share every bit of it although I am
very sure that only me can find the solution.
Childish n spoil brat!
Thats what I am.
Apart from the differences that we have,
we remind friends.
Tini,
You are such a great friend, such a sport.
Please bear with me.
Please turn a blind eye and a deaf ear if I become too annoying.
I know that I am irritating at times and disgusting too.
Please please please, dont change.
And insyaAllah...
Till death do us part.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...