Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

My mistake.

 Now what have I done?

Common Hani, why the h*** did you do that?

Huhuhuhuuuuu....!

I'm sorry k, so so sorry. 

Thousand apologies.

I just could'nt help it.

I know I should'nt but if I could I avoid it I would.

I make a big mistake, please forgive me.

God knows how bad i am feeling right now.

I hv hurt you, hurt your feelings with my doings.

Please, forgive me and please listen carefully.

Nor, I hv no intention to interfere, to mess things up or to rob your happiness.

No, I wont do that to a friend. Never.

Ok ok..you hv the right to be mad at me.

Please do if it makes you feel better.

I take the blame. Stupid me. Foolish me.

You can hate me too but Nor,

I will always be here for you like always.

I am not your enemy I am your friend.

So sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...