Tetamu yang sentiasa memeriahkan laman saya..TQ

Friday, March 20, 2020

3rd day

Inhale exhale inhale exhale.
Hmmm....
What to do now?
Am I by myself? No!
And what are those lovely ladies doing?
Surfing the internet.
Can you all please for one second put down the hset, tab, laptop or what not.
Since this is the only time everybody is here why not try to make the best of it.
Have you all heard of the word 'communication'?
Cant we just hv a good talk while watching tv or over lunch?
Out of date eh?
Talking is out of date?
Really?
Ok then, I will do it your way.
My dear girls, I just want to talk over something but never mind....
You prefer not to communicate the old school way.
So I, like all of you will talk to you thru sosial media..
Well girls,
There is some amount of cash under the Quran in my room.
Those are for your early raya shopping, mayb after the curfew.
Please take the money and put it in your possesions.
If ever by one hour, the cash is still there, consider those are mine.
The deal is over by one hour.1 HOUR.
Done by one hour.
Dont say I didnot tell you.
I am telling you right now, thru social media.
You prefer it that way, dont you gals?
The clock is ticking....
Tick tock tick tock......
53 MINUTES MORE TO GO......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...